Address: 601 E Rollins Street, Orlando, FL 32803
General Contractor : Brasfield and Gorrie Construction Company
- Henry’s Blue Skin SA membrane
- Dow Corning’s 790 silicone sealant
- Caulking of all vertical masonry control joints using
- Dow Corning’s 795 sealant
- Caulking all the metal panel joints at the exterior wall system using
- Caulking of all window perimeters using
Brasfield and Gorrie Construction Company partnered with General Caulking and Coatings Company for all the waterproofing scope on this 10-story high rise building, next to an adjacent parking garage.
The scope consisted of:
- Installing Henry’s Blue Skin Sa membrane to all exterior vertical inner cavity walls (behind decorative metal panels and terracotta areas) giving a full waterproofing envelope on the exterior walls.
- Caulking of all vertical masonry control joints using Dow Corning’s 790 silicone sealant
- Caulking all the metal panel joints at the exterior wall system using Dow Corning’s 795 sealant
- Caulking of all window perimeters using Dow Corning’s 795 sealant
General Caulking and Coatings being a certified installer Watson Bowman expansion joint systems installed their 3inch WSW 300 MB system at every horizontal floor line where the new building adjoined the garage.
We also installed Emseal’s Fire rated expansion joint system at the vertical locations.
This was another successful project partnering with Brasfield and Gorrie, the project was brought in on time and is watertight.